Heyyy, I'm Sam. I'm 16 years old. Welcome to my tumblr.
boys r so weak. boys r some pathetic shit. if u punch me in the boob my boob will still b able to sustain life for a new fuckin human. my boob can sustain the human race. if i kick u boys hard enough in the nuts u will never reproduce. ur genetic line is over bub. one well placed stiletto and u are getting shitty half-assed boners and no babies 4 life. who has the power son. who owns u. girls own u. i own u punk. sit down
1. Smile at strangers, it doesn’t matter if they don’t smile back.
2. Make a small talk with elderly, and see how it brightens up their day.
3. Don’t be negative about yourself, or any other being.
4. Get outside and let nature amaze you.
5. Do what your body tells you, it knows the best what you need.
6. Do what makes you, you wonderful soul, happy. Happy as fuck.
Doing The Pledge of Allegiance every school day for 4 or 5 years is one of those things that don’t seem strange when you’re young
But then you get older and you realized “yeah, swearing your allegiance to a flag for about 200+ days out of 365 day year in unity with other small children is without a doubt a creepy as fuck activity”
wait is that actually a thing american schoolchildren do what the fuck